The fastest way to locate the folder where your Outlook Data Files (.pst and .ost) are saved is to do the following:
- In Outlook, click the File tab.
- In right pane, click Account Settings, and then click Account Settings.
- On the Data Files tab, click an entry, and then click Open Folder Location.
- In eSilo Backup, click Schedule.
- If you’re creating a new backup schedule just for Outlook, click Wizard and follow the prompts.
- If you’re editing an existing backup schedule to add these outlook folders, click Edit. Select the schedule to edit and in the new window that opens, click Files to Backup, Navigate to the folder with the Outlook .ost and .pst files and check those boxes. Save your changes the schedule. The next time the schedule runs, these files will be included in the backup.